Thank you for your interest in Life Center Academy. Below you will find an outline of our admissions process. For more information, contact us today.
- Stop in the School Office any weekday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to obtain a packet of information.
- If you would like to begin the process of enrolling your child at LCA, simply complete the information enclosed in the packet (a checklist is provided for your convenience). There is a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable application/testing fee that needs to accompany the application
- Once all information has been completed contact the School Office at 609-499-2100 to schedule an appointment to meet with an administrator. At the time of the appointment please arrange a date for your child to visit the school.
- You will be contacted in the spring to schedule your child for the admissions test. After testing, items related to your child (application, previous student records and admissions test) will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for evaluation. The entire process after testing can take up to two weeks.
- As soon as a decision has been made by the Admissions Committee you will be notified by mail.
NOTE: It is very important that all of the items requested on the admissions checklist are received. The Admissions Committee will only review those applications that are complete.
- 2017-2018 Tuition, fees and payment policies.
Life Center Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Life Center Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.